Diet Analysis Results
- March 19, 2017
Diet Analysis Scoring
Scoring for Diet Analysis:
Your diets are not considered bad, but they’re not exactly great either. Eating the wrong kinds of food doesn’t always show on the outside – you need to think about the consequences of your health too. A healthy, nutritious diet can help you look and feel your best, so it’s worth finding out what simple changes you could make.
You’re already partly doing things right to keep your health risks low. However some dietary improvement is needed to keep you living healthier and need to be much more active to get the benefits.
Wow! You’re doing great! You seem to be paying attention to most of the major aspects of your health and, when necessary, put in the effort to maintain and improve your lifestyle. Keep it up and you enjoy your healthy life
*This simple test is unable to represent your daily dietary pattern. A 24-hour dietary recall is recommended in order to obtain more accuracy result.
Simple nutrition key messages going to share with you:
- Maintain current body weight in a healthy range; be physically active every day.
- To keep your meal moderate in calories, fat, salt and sugars when eating out.
- Opt for the foods that do not have creamy sauce or gravy and choose grilled or broiled dishes instead.
- Replacing bad fats (saturated and trans) with healthier fats (unsaturated) which is better for your heart health.
- Eat a colorful, varied diet. The more colorful your diet is, the more varied and rich in fruits and vegetables it will be.
- Last but not least, take part in the moderate-intensity aerobic activity each week about 150minutes to maintain a healthy living.